Job Opening for a Java Programmer at Olive Tree!
We are currently looking for a Java Programmer that could help us develop the BibleReader for Java platforms. The number of BlackBerrys and J2ME enabled phones is rapidly growing. Olive Tree strives to support as many popular mobile platforms as possible. To provide customers with the best experience on BlackBerrys and J2ME enabled phones we need another programmer who can take charge of the Java BibleReader.
The job posting follows.
Software Developer – I (Java/J2ME/C++ Programmer)
- Olive Tree Bible Software is looking for a part/full time engineer in Java J2ME.
- We have several Java BibleReader platforms and need to do more development.
Ideal Requirements: 3-5 years professional experience with Java, J2ME, and C++.
- Experience as part of a multi-person software development team.
- Experience in developing applications for the BlackBerry or J2ME cell phones.
- Locations: Greater Northwest (states of Washington, Idaho, Oregon)
- Most work will be done from home.
- Self motivated and productive when not constantly supervised.
Additional Useful Experience: (not required)
- Linux C++ programming, PHP, and MySql database.
- Experience in Biblical material or Bible Software.
- Experience in Biblical Greek and Hebrew.
- Experience in the field of information retrieval.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Resume