New Resources for Greek Students and Scholars
Olive Tree just released four new Greek resources: 1) The Greek New Testament, 4th Edition with Critical Apparatus, 2) The Greek New Testament (NA27) with Critical Apparatus, 3) The Analytical Greek New Testament (AGNT – Friberg) with Morphology, Lexicon, and UBS4 Critical Apparatus, and 4) The Greek New Testament (NA27) with Critical Apparatus, Mounce-Koivisto Morphology, and Concise Dictionary.
I’ll give you a brief overview of these four titles, but to see the full details on each of the Greek resources, follow the links to view them on OliveTree.com.
- Contains both the UBS-4, an edition of the Greek New Testament aimed at pastors, translators and students, and the UBS-4 Critical Apparatus
- Text in the UBS-4 is the same as the Neslte-Aland, 27th edition, but UBS-4 has additional formatting
- UBS-4 Critical Apparatus shows variants that were deemed meaningful to students and translators, not an exhaustive list
- Contains the NA-27, a scholarly edition of the Greek New Testament and the NA-27 Critical Apparatus
- NA-27 is the product of 100 years of work from the Institute for New Testament Textual Research
- The NA-27 critical apparatus is one of the most exhaustive available and includes variants in orthography
- Contains the UBS-4, and UBS-4 Critical Apparatus
- Contains searchable lexical form and parsing information from Friberg Morphology and Parsings
- Contains definitions and grammatical analysis of Greek word forms from the Analytical Lexicon of the Greek New Testament
- Contains the NA-27 and the NA-27 Critical Apparatus
- Contains the lexical form and parsing information with a brief English gloss from Mounce-Koivisto Morphology
- Contains definitions for each Greek word from the Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
Special upgrade pricing is available on many of these resources. Check them out on OliveTree.com to find out more!