Back to the Basics: Creating Notes & Highlights on Android
Creating Notes & Highlights
If you aren’t already using the notes and highlight features on your Android Olive Tree app, well, you should be. I’m here today to show you just how easy it is to take notes and highlight verses in the app. Now, lets get to the basics:
To add a highlight:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to add a highlight.
A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Highlight” option. You can now select the number of verses to highlight. Tap the right facing arrow to select multiple verses. Once you have selected the verse range to highlight, tap “Select [number] Verse(s).”
The highlight editor will pop up which allows you to title the highlight, change the highlight color and edit tags for the highlight. Make the changes to the highlight you would like, and tap “Save” to finish adding your highlight.
To add a note:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to create a note. A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Note” option.
The note editor will pop up which allows you to title the note, add text to the note and edit tags for the note. Tap on the “Edit” button to add text to your note. Tap “Done” when you are finished editing the note. A note icon should appear in the Bible text next to the verse you selected to create a note.
And that’s it! Simple, right? Now go start taking notes and highlights in the Olive Tree app and head back here to see how to sync your notes and highlights to the Olive Tree cloud and make sure you never lose any of them.
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- Advanced Bible Study with The Bible Study App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Using the NA28 Apparatus as a Part of a Bible Study
- Look Inside: The Complete Word Study Bible (CWSB)
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary
- Bible Maps & Atlases in The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Features of The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Learning How to Study the Bible