Night Reading Mode in iOS?
We’ve heard many of you request a Night Reading Mode for The Bible Study App. We do hear your requests and our teams are always at work implementing new features across all of the platforms our App runs on. While we don’t currently have a night reading mode, there is a bit of a work around for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) that can give you a very similar experience. It’s called inverting your colors and it’s as easy as three clicks of a button.
- Go to (iOS) Settings > General
- Tap ‘Accessibility’ and then go to ‘Triple Click‘ options
- Under ‘Triple Click Home‘ select ‘Invert Colors’
Now launch The Olive Tree Bible Study App.
Quickly click the home button 3 times and the colors will invert for an experience very similar to a night reading mode. Click the button 3 times to return to normal colors.
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Creating Notes in The Bible Study App