Did you know: Verse Chooser
Did you know there are two different styles of navigation to get you to book, chapter, and verse in The Bible Study App?
The List View orders the books by category: Pentateuch, History, Poetry, Prophets, Gospels, Epistles, Revelation
The Grid View orders books by Old Testament and New Testament
For some mobile devices it may not be obvious how to change between the two views. Here’s how to switch between the two (using an ipad as an example):
Tap the ‘Go To’ button. iOS currently defaults to ‘List View. Drag the list downward and you’ll see two buttons next to the search bar. Now click on the button closest to the search bar to change to the grid view.
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- The Bible Study App for Kindle
- A Look Inside the “New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes”
- Practical Group Bible Study with Olive Tree and Android
- Android Tablet – Notes & Highlights
- The Help Center
- The Resource Guide
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Free Resource Friday
- Introducing Paideia