Free Resource Friday
Hudson Taylor spent five years translating the New Testament into the Ningpo dialect. At his death in 1905, there were 205 stations with 849 missionaries, and 125,000 Chinese Christians in the China Inland Mission – now known as OMF.
Hudson Taylor died before the communist takeover of his beloved China. His days were days of extensive and effective evangelism. Multitudes of converted Chinese will rise up in Heaven and call him blessed. And many Christian workers whose lives were challenged and changed by the contagious Christian character of Taylor will follow in their train.
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- New Title for The Bible Study App: Voice of a Prophet: A.W.Tozer
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Free Resource Friday
- Palm Sunday
- What does Amen mean?
- What is a Strong’s Tagged Bible?
- Exclusive Giveaway!