Free Resource Friday
Hudson Taylor spent five years translating the New Testament into the Ningpo dialect. At his death in 1905, there were 205 stations with 849 missionaries, and 125,000 Chinese Christians in the China Inland Mission – now known as OMF.
Hudson Taylor died before the communist takeover of his beloved China. His days were days of extensive and effective evangelism. Multitudes of converted Chinese will rise up in Heaven and call him blessed. And many Christian workers whose lives were challenged and changed by the contagious Christian character of Taylor will follow in their train.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- Free Resource Friday
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- Bible Study Tips & Resources
- iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse