New Features in iOS
BUILT IN DICTIONARY LOOK UP
With the new dictionary look up option getting a definition is easy. Simply tap and hold on a word. You’ll then tap on ‘Define’ in the toolbar and the word definition will pop up.
In prior versions of The Bible Study App it was only possible to highlight one verse at a time. Now you can highlight as many as you’d like. First click on the verse number where you’d like to start your highlight. Then tap ‘Highlight’.
Then use the arrows to indicate the verse range you want to highlight and tap your desired highlight color.
When you highlight this way your highlights transfer between whatever your version your using.
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary
- Free Resource Friday
- Palm Sunday
- What does Amen mean?