New Features in iOS
BUILT IN DICTIONARY LOOK UP
With the new dictionary look up option getting a definition is easy. Simply tap and hold on a word. You’ll then tap on ‘Define’ in the toolbar and the word definition will pop up.
In prior versions of The Bible Study App it was only possible to highlight one verse at a time. Now you can highlight as many as you’d like. First click on the verse number where you’d like to start your highlight. Then tap ‘Highlight’.
Then use the arrows to indicate the verse range you want to highlight and tap your desired highlight color.
When you highlight this way your highlights transfer between whatever your version your using.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- Bible Study Tips & Resources
- iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?