New Windows Update
The Bible Study App for Windows has a new update (5.3.1) available for download now! If you’re not sure how to update The Bible Study App follow the two step process in this graphic. You’ll then be prompted to restart the App. Also, check out some video tutorials on the Windows platform HERE.
What’s new in the 5.3.1 release?
Cross Reference copying
When viewing cross references you can right click on the heading to copy all of the cross references in the group or you can right click on an individual reference to copy it.
Cross references can be accessed by clicking on item, such as “What does the Bible say about: Paul“.
Annotations can be moved into a category with drag and drop
Annotations can now be dragged into categories. This is possible from any of the annotation list within My Stuff. Simply drag an annotation in the list over a category.
Un-linking the split window
It is now possible to unlink the split window from the main window.
- 6 Reasons to use Preaching the Word in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- A conversation with R. Kent Hughes
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary