Free Resource Friday
It’s Aloha Friday! Today we feature Da Jesus Book as a free download for The Bible Study App. This translation was written by 26 native speakers of Hawaii Pidgin in the islands. They worked from the original Greek, with the help of the Wycliffe Bible Translators, and also referred to English translations and commentaries. Here’s a sample of what Da Jesus Book has to offer:
3 Da guy dat watch da gate, he open um fo da sheep farma. Da sheeps hear da sheep farma’s voice wen he call dem by dea name, an den he take dem outside. 4 Afta he take um outside, he go in front dem, an da sheeps go wit him, cuz dey know his voice. —John 10:3-4
- Word Studies in Bible+
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- Palm Sunday