Sync with Evernote
One of the great features of The Bible Study App is the ability to sync the notes you take with all of your devices that have the App installed. This allows notes you’ve taken on your tablet or phone to be available on your laptop where you can edit them or easily copy and paste them into a word document. For iOS users there’s also another option that we call ‘External Sync’.
The Bible Study App allows you to sync your notes with Evernote. If you have a free Evernote account you can easily sync, edit, store, or email the notes that you’ve created within Olive Tree’s Bible Study App.
First tap My Suff (Briefcase icon). At the bottom select “External Sync Services”.
Then simply tap on Evernote and Login with your Evernote account. From there you’ll be able to sync the notes you made in The Bible Study App and now they’ll be available to edit or email in your Evernote account.
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Syncable Bible Reading Plans
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Creating Notes in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday