How Large is the Word Biblical Commentary?
How large is the Word Biblical Commentary? One department worked out the calculation for how tall the stack of physical books would stand if we stacked them on top of each other. Eight feet. Almost as tall as Goliath.
To make our point, we thought we’d take these photos to show you what you’re not carting around in your backpack by buying the Word Biblical Commentary through The Bible Study App by Olive Tree! We also did a sneaky little calculation for you. If you bought each volume of the commentary set individually for $49.99, you’d spend $2949.41!
To top it off, this is a widely-acclaimed commentary set written by leading scholars. Each individual volume offers detailed analysis of the text in the framework of biblical theology. This is an exceptional resource for pastors, professors, students, and everyone who loves studying God’s Word.
Right now, the entire 59 Volume set is on sale for $299.99. The sale price for the Word Biblical Commentary set is available now through the end of the day Monday, April 15. Grab this awesome commentary set while you can!
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- 6 Reasons to use Preaching the Word in The Bible Study App
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Commentaries
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- A conversation with R. Kent Hughes
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary