Free Resource Friday
The Hebrew Bible: Westminster Leningrad Codex digital text is a project of the Groves Center based on the Leningrad Codex, Firkovich B19A, residing in the Russian National Library. The Leningrad Codex is the oldest, complete manuscript of the Hebrew Bible, dated to around 1008 AD. It serves as the basis for the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS), which has updated the Leningrad Codex text in several hundred places.
Add this title to your digital study library by clicking HERE!
- Word Studies in Bible+
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?
- What’s New in Bible+ 6.0 for iOS
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Look Inside: Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- NIV Study Bible Notes on Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- Android Users. Something Big is Coming.
- Bible+ 6.0 Update for Android