Free Resource Friday
The Hebrew Bible: Westminster Leningrad Codex digital text is a project of the Groves Center based on the Leningrad Codex, Firkovich B19A, residing in the Russian National Library. The Leningrad Codex is the oldest, complete manuscript of the Hebrew Bible, dated to around 1008 AD. It serves as the basis for the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS), which has updated the Leningrad Codex text in several hundred places.
Add this title to your digital study library by clicking HERE!
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- 9 Get Started Tips for The Bible Study App