New Downloadable Reading Plans
The latest update of The Bible Study App for iOS includes a new option to download from a large list of reading plans. You can choose a reading plan on topics such as marriage or forgiveness or that examine books of the Bible or specific people found in scripture. Plans vary in length also, from as short as 5 days to as long as a year. Here’s how you access them:
Tap on the ‘My Stuff Icon and select Reading Plans.
At the bottom of the pre-installed Reading Plans tap on the ‘Get More Reading Plans’ button. You’ll now see a list of reading plans that are available to download.
Once you tap the install button the reading plan will be available to start. More reading plans will be available in the future so make and sure and check the downloadable reading plans from time to time.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- 5 Benefits of NICOT/NICNT in The Bible Study App