New Downloadable Reading Plans
The latest update of The Bible Study App for iOS includes a new option to download from a large list of reading plans. You can choose a reading plan on topics such as marriage or forgiveness or that examine books of the Bible or specific people found in scripture. Plans vary in length also, from as short as 5 days to as long as a year. Here’s how you access them:
Tap on the ‘My Stuff Icon and select Reading Plans.
At the bottom of the pre-installed Reading Plans tap on the ‘Get More Reading Plans’ button. You’ll now see a list of reading plans that are available to download.
Once you tap the install button the reading plan will be available to start. More reading plans will be available in the future so make and sure and check the downloadable reading plans from time to time.
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President