Quick Tip: Scrolling Settings
Did you know that you can change the scrolling setting for The Bible Study App on your Android or iOS mobile device?
There are two options:
- Flick Scrolling (up/down)
- Page Scrolling (left/right)
Here’s how you can change between the two.
Then tap ‘Advanced Settings‘ and select ‘Scrolling‘ (‘Scrolling Settings’ in Android).
From there you can select which text scrolling option you prefer to use in The Bible Study App.
- Word Studies in Bible+
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App