Did you know that you can change the scrolling setting for The Bible Study App on your Android or iOS mobile device?
There are two options:
- Flick Scrolling (up/down)
- Page Scrolling (left/right)
Here’s how you can change between the two.
Then tap ‘Advanced Settings‘ and select ‘Scrolling Settings‘.
From there you can select which text scrolling option you prefer to use in The Bible Study App.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Bible Study Tips & Resources