Android Phone – Using the Resource Guide
As you read along in your Bible, the Resource Guide within the Bible Study app follows you, looking in your library for any information that is relevant to your reading. Here’s how to get started using the Resource Guide.
To open the resource guide:
Tap on the gray double bar that appears at the far right or bottom of the screen. When it turns blue you can drag the split window open.
Once you’ve pulled the split window open, tap on your phone’s settings button to bring up the menu
From the drop down, tap on ‘Resource Guide’
When you select Resource Guide for the first time, it will ask you to download the database, tap on the message to start downloading the Resource Guide.
After the download completes, the Resource Guide will open. The Resource Guide displays information from your library related to the current passage you are reading. You can see commentaries, maps, charts and more. To change the setting for the Resource Guide to open in the split window, open the ‘Advanced Settings’ and check the box for displaying the Resource Guide in the split window.
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Look Inside: Anchor Yale Bible Commentary Series
- A Well-Rounded Bible Study Library
- Free Resource Friday