iPad Quick Tip
Did you know you can change the layout of the keyboard on your iPad?
Place a finger from each hand in the middle of your keyboard and swipe in opposite directions.
Now you have two sections that make it easier to type with your thumbs and allow more viewable area in your document.
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of NICOT/NICNT in The Bible Study App
- Coming Soon
- Three Strong’s Bibles Quick Tips
- A Look Inside the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible
- iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse