iPad Quick Tip
Did you know you can change the layout of the keyboard on your iPad?
Place a finger from each hand in the middle of your keyboard and swipe in opposite directions.
Now you have two sections that make it easier to type with your thumbs and allow more viewable area in your document.
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Creating Notes in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes
- Sneak Peek: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Sneak Peek into iOS 5.9 Release