How To Update Your Resources
There are periodic updates to various books and resources. Here’s how to check for updates and install them on The Bible Study App.
Android and iOS
Open your Library and tap Store and then Updates. Any resources that have an update available will then be shown. Simply tap ‘update’ and it will be downloaded.
In the left sidebar click on Purchased Books. Any resources that have an update available will have the word Update in the button. Click these to update.
In the left sidebar click on Purchased Books. Choose the resource that you’d like to update and reinstall it to complete the update.
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Commentaries
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President