How To Update Your Resources
There are periodic updates to various books and resources. Here’s how to check for updates and install them on The Bible Study App.
Android and iOS
Open your Library and tap Store and then Updates. Any resources that have an update available will then be shown. Simply tap ‘update’ and it will be downloaded.
In the left sidebar click on Purchased Books. Any resources that have an update available will have the word Update in the button. Click these to update.
In the left sidebar click on Purchased Books. Choose the resource that you’d like to update and reinstall it to complete the update.
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- 9 Get Started Tips for The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser