Free Resource Friday
Charles Wesley, the brother of John Wesley, helped found the Methodist denomination. He is most well known for the thousands of hymns he wrote, including some that are still well known today. Among those hymns that are still sung by Christians all over the world are “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” “Christ the Lord is Risen Indeed,” “Jesus, Lover of My Soul,” “And Can It Be?,” “Love Divine all Loves Excelling,” and “O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing.” Charles Wesley also kept a journal of his experiences spreading the gospel and ministering in England.
Download this title in App or by clicking HERE.
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible