Free Resource Friday
Charles Wesley, the brother of John Wesley, helped found the Methodist denomination. He is most well known for the thousands of hymns he wrote, including some that are still well known today. Among those hymns that are still sung by Christians all over the world are “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” “Christ the Lord is Risen Indeed,” “Jesus, Lover of My Soul,” “And Can It Be?,” “Love Divine all Loves Excelling,” and “O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing.” Charles Wesley also kept a journal of his experiences spreading the gospel and ministering in England.
Download this title in App or by clicking HERE.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser