Android Tablet – Notes & Highlights
To add a highlight:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to add a highlight.
A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Highlight” option. You can now select the number of verses to highlight. Tap the right facing arrow to select multiple verses.
Once you have selected the verse range to highlight, tap “Select [number] Verse(s).”
The highlight editor will pop up which allows you to title the highlight, change the highlight color and edit tags for the highlight.
Make the changes to the highlight you would like, and tap “Save” to finish adding your highlight.
To add a note:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to create a note. A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Note” option.
The note editor will pop up which allows you to title the note, add text to the note and edit tags for the note. Tap on the “Edit” button to add text to your note. Tap “Done” when you are finished editing the note. A note icon should appear in the Bible text next to the verse you selected to create a note.
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Get to Know GOD’S WORD Translation
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- Video Review