Android Tablet – Notes & Highlights
To add a highlight:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to add a highlight.
A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Highlight” option. You can now select the number of verses to highlight. Tap the right facing arrow to select multiple verses.
Once you have selected the verse range to highlight, tap “Select [number] Verse(s).”
The highlight editor will pop up which allows you to title the highlight, change the highlight color and edit tags for the highlight.
Make the changes to the highlight you would like, and tap “Save” to finish adding your highlight.
To add a note:
Tap on the verse number where you would like to create a note. A toolbar will pop up, with several options. Select the “Note” option.
The note editor will pop up which allows you to title the note, add text to the note and edit tags for the note. Tap on the “Edit” button to add text to your note. Tap “Done” when you are finished editing the note. A note icon should appear in the Bible text next to the verse you selected to create a note.
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Creating Notes in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- Palm Sunday