A Look Inside the “New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes”
The New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes, based on the text of the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible, blends a devotional and a thought provoking reading of the Old and New Testament and deuterocanonical books ( also known as the Apocrypha). This resource is especially equipped with enhanced features in The Bible Study App. The split-screen mode allows you to read the study notes, outlines, and book introductions alongside the biblical text.
Introductions at the beginning of each biblical book highlight major themes within that book, the style of the author and his writing, and the historical and biblical context of the book. Detailed verse-by-verse notes follow the introductions and book outlines and contain helpful insights into the biblical text.
There are also over 90 excursus that help explain the thematic and theological background of the Bible text.
Students of the Bible will find new depth and insight in this work, whether newcomers to scriptural study or seasoned academics. Check out the New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes on The Bible Study App. Now through May 13th, you can get the New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes, the New Interpreter’s One Volume Commentary, and the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible Complete Set for half the regular price.
- How I Commune with God on my Morning Commute
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- Advanced Bible Study with The Bible Study App
- 3 Ways to Get More Out of Quiet Time with Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Harmony of the Gospels
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Titles to Help you Study the Bible
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- 5 questions to ask when choosing a Bible reading plan
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App