A Look Inside the “New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes”
The New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes, based on the text of the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible, blends a devotional and a thought provoking reading of the Old and New Testament and deuterocanonical books ( also known as the Apocrypha). This resource is especially equipped with enhanced features in The Bible Study App. The split-screen mode allows you to read the study notes, outlines, and book introductions alongside the biblical text.
Introductions at the beginning of each biblical book highlight major themes within that book, the style of the author and his writing, and the historical and biblical context of the book. Detailed verse-by-verse notes follow the introductions and book outlines and contain helpful insights into the biblical text.
There are also over 90 excursus that help explain the thematic and theological background of the Bible text.
Students of the Bible will find new depth and insight in this work, whether newcomers to scriptural study or seasoned academics. Check out the New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes on The Bible Study App. Now through May 13th, you can get the New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes, the New Interpreter’s One Volume Commentary, and the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible Complete Set for half the regular price.
- Palm Sunday
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Get the Most out of your ESV with Strong’s
- What does Amen mean?
- What is a Strong’s Tagged Bible?
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- Cross References in The Bible Study App
- Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Bible Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
- Sneak Peek: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament