Free Resource Friday
Charles Finney was a descendant of the New England Puritans, and was born in Connecticut. Many are inclined to regard Finney, 1792-1875, as the greatest evangelist and theologian since the days of the apostles. It is estimated that during the year 1857-58 over a hundred thousand persons were led to Christ as the direct or indirect result of Finney’s labors, while five hundred thousand persons professed conversion to Christ in the great revival which began in his meetings.
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Commentaries
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- Look Inside: Anchor Yale Bible Commentary Series
- A Well-Rounded Bible Study Library
- Free Resource Friday
- A Few Easter Resources
- Exclusive Giveaway!
- Free Video Downloads