Free Resource Friday
Charles Finney was a descendant of the New England Puritans, and was born in Connecticut. Many are inclined to regard Finney, 1792-1875, as the greatest evangelist and theologian since the days of the apostles. It is estimated that during the year 1857-58 over a hundred thousand persons were led to Christ as the direct or indirect result of Finney’s labors, while five hundred thousand persons professed conversion to Christ in the great revival which began in his meetings.
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- 9 Get Started Tips for The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Bible Study Tips & Resources
- Three Strong’s Bibles Quick Tips
- Four Tips for using Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?