A Look Inside the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible
The Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible is an incredible five-volume study resource with contributions from dozens of top scholars. With such a variety of scholarship the reader can be assured of of a well-rounded perspective on significant issues relating to doctrines, themes, and biblical interpretation.
The goal of this robust resource is to provide pastors, teachers, students, and devoted Bible readers a comprehensive and reliable library of information.
- More than 7,500 articles alphabetically arranged for easy reference, containing vital information on Bible lands and people.
- Hundreds of illustrations, charts, graphs and maps for ready reference.
- Scholarly articles ranging across the entire spectrum of theological and biblical topics, backed by the most current body of archaeological research.
- 238 contributors from around the world.
Here’s how this great resource looks within The Bible Study App:
Easily navigate to key sections
Search articles alphabetically by topic
Great images and illustrations
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Coming Soon: NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- One Volume Commentaries
- Look Inside: The Zondervan Atlas of the Bible
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- This Week’s Special Offers: Top Selling Commentaries
- Today Only: Sale on Chafer’s Systematic Theology
- This Week’s Specials!
- Commentaries, Dictionaries, and more!