Free Resource Friday
This week we highlight the free resource Of Justification by Faith and Works for use within The Bible Study App.
The idea of justification—the means by which a believer comes into right relationship with God— has been hotly debated throughout many periods of Christian history. Is it by grace? Is it through obeying God’s law? Is it by faith? Is it by works?
William Law, British theologian and prolific writer, adds his own perspective to the debate in his treatise Of Justification by Faith and Works. Get it HERE!
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- 9 Get Started Tips for The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Bible Study Tips & Resources
- Three Strong’s Bibles Quick Tips
- Four Tips for using Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- What’s in the Archaeological Study Bible?