New Downloadable Reading Plans for Android
The latest update of The Bible Study App for Android includes a new option to download from a large list of reading plans. You can choose a reading plan on topics such as marriage or forgiveness or ones that examine books of the Bible or specific people found in scripture. Plans also vary in length, from as short as 5 days to as long as a year.
Here’s how you access them:
Tap on the ‘My Stuff Icon and select Reading Plans.
At the bottom of the pre-installed Reading Plans tap on the ‘Get More Reading Plans’ button. You’ll now see a list of reading plans that are available to download.
Once you tap the install button the reading plan will be available to start. More reading plans will be available in the future so make and sure and check the downloadable reading plans from time to time.
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Android Quick Tip: Remove Highlights
- Strong’s Bible for Android
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- Video Review
- A Look Inside the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible
- What’s new in the latest Android release?