iOS Quick Tip: Adding Greek and Hebrew Keyboards
Did you know that you can type in Greek and Hebrew on your iPad or iPhone? Here’s how to install those keyboards on your iOS device.
First tap on your device settings icon.
Then Select General>International (toward the bottom)>Keyboards>Add New Keyboard
Select Greek and Hebrew Keyboards (one at a time) to add them.
Now you can easily switch between Greek, Hebrew, or other language keyboards you have installed by tapping the globe key.You can now perform a search in Greek or Hebrew or type in your notes.
- Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes
- Sneak Peek: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Sneak Peek into iOS 5.9 Release
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- Coming Soon
- Looking for Help?
- Customize the Resource Guide
- The Resource Guide