iOS Quick Tip: Adding Greek and Hebrew Keyboards
Did you know that you can type in Greek and Hebrew on your iPad or iPhone? Here’s how to install those keyboards on your iOS device.
First tap on your device settings icon.
Then Select General>International (toward the bottom)>Keyboards>Add New Keyboard
Select Greek and Hebrew Keyboards (one at a time) to add them.
Now you can easily switch between Greek, Hebrew, or other language keyboards you have installed by tapping the globe key.You can now perform a search in Greek or Hebrew or type in your notes.
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes