Where have you been reading?
There may be times when you’re trying to remember where a particular passage was that you had read days before. This is where the ‘History’ feature for The Bible Study App comes in handy.
To view your reading history on the desktop version of the App first click the drop down menu in the upper left (see orange arrow below). Then click on the History button to see your past reading history organized by day.
To view your history on mobile devices, find the clock icon and tap to view your reading history.
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- App Tip: Verse Chooser
- The Resource Guide
- How to use the Baker Illustrated Bible Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Video Review Finalists
- iOS Quick Tip: Adding Greek and Hebrew Keyboards
- The Bible Study App vs. E-reader
- New features in the Windows Update
- Android App Review