Android Quick Tip: Change Scrolling Settings
The default setting for scrolling through a book in The Bible Study App for Android is page style. This mimics a conventional book in that it moves pages left to right on your device. You also have the option to change this to up/down or what we call ‘flick’ style scrolling. Here’s how:
Tap on Settings and then Advanced Settings
Now you’ll see an option to change to Flick or Page style scrolling. After selecting your preferred style The Bible Study App will need to close and restart for the settings to take affect.
- Look Inside: Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- NIV Study Bible Notes on Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- Android Users. Something Big is Coming.
- Bible+ 6.0 Update for Android
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Free Resource Friday
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Android Quick Tip: Remove Highlights
- Strong’s Bible for Android