Android Quick Tip: Change Scrolling Settings
The default setting for scrolling through a book in The Bible Study App for Android is page style. This mimics a conventional book in that it moves pages left to right on your device. You also have the option to change this to up/down or what we call ‘flick’ style scrolling. Here’s how:
Tap on Settings and then Advanced Settings
Now you’ll see an option to change to Flick or Page style scrolling. After selecting your preferred style The Bible Study App will need to close and restart for the settings to take affect.
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- Video Review
- A Look Inside the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible
- What’s new in the latest Android release?
- Looking for Help?
- The Resource Guide
- Why create an account with Olive Tree?
- The Resource Guide for Android