Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Bible Maps
In our last post we talked about how Study Bibles work within the resource guide of The Bible Study App in a variety of ways that help to enhance your reading and study of God’s word. In this post we’ll look at how Bible Maps work within the App.
Bible Maps give you insight into the historical layout of cities and regions in ancient times. Found in the maps category in the resource guide your map resources detect where you are in the text that you’re reading and pull up maps pertaining to that particular passage. (Click the image below for a larger view)
You can then tap on a map for a bigger view and even zoom in and out on the map for more details. The below map shows the regions and areas of Israel during the time that the Gospel of Matthew was written.
If you’re interested in seeing how Bible Maps work in The Bible Study App on your device you can checkout a free sample here or download one from the ‘Free’ category in-app.
To browse Bible Maps and Atlases go HERE.
- How to Use God’s Commentary on Scripture
- What is the Resource Guide?
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Commentaries
- Customize Your Resource Guide
- Look Inside: A Visual Guide to Bible Events
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Enhanced Bible Dictionaries for Mobile Devices
- Android Phone Resource Guide
- Customize the Resource Guide
- The Powerful Resource Guide