Looking for Help?
So you just downloaded The Bible Study App and like any other new thing you’ve poked around a bit and discovered some of the new features but you’re wondering how to do ________?
Here are a few places that may help!
1. The Help Center
Here you’ll find platform specific (ios, android, desktop, etc) help sections that will help you learn the basics of The Bible Study App. Click the image below to browse the various articles in the Help Center.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+? So are we and we’re constantly communicating about new releases, app tips, study resources and a whole lot more. Connect with us today by clicking one of the social networks in the sidebar!
3. Contact Support
If you can’t find the answer to your question then we have a great support team that is waiting to help you out with all your questions. You can click the button below to submit a support request.
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Customize Your Resource Guide
- Look Inside: A Visual Guide to Bible Events
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!