Looking for Help?
So you just downloaded The Bible Study App and like any other new thing you’ve poked around a bit and discovered some of the new features but you’re wondering how to do ________?
Here are a few places that may help!
1. The Help Center
Here you’ll find platform specific (ios, android, desktop, etc) help sections that will help you learn the basics of The Bible Study App. Click the image below to browse the various articles in the Help Center.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+? So are we and we’re constantly communicating about new releases, app tips, study resources and a whole lot more. Connect with us today by clicking one of the social networks in the sidebar!
3. Contact Support
If you can’t find the answer to your question then we have a great support team that is waiting to help you out with all your questions. You can click the button below to submit a support request.
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK) in The Bible Study App
- Using the Complete Word Study Bible in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App
- Mobile Quick Tip – Using the History Feature
- A Look Inside “A Visual Guide to Bible Events”
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary in The Bible Study App
- NIV Application Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of NICOT/NICNT in The Bible Study App
- Video Review