Looking for Help?
So you just downloaded The Bible Study App and like any other new thing you’ve poked around a bit and discovered some of the new features but you’re wondering how to do ________?
Here are a few places that may help!
1. The Help Center
Here you’ll find platform specific (ios, android, desktop, etc) help sections that will help you learn the basics of The Bible Study App. Click the image below to browse the various articles in the Help Center.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+? So are we and we’re constantly communicating about new releases, app tips, study resources and a whole lot more. Connect with us today by clicking one of the social networks in the sidebar!
3. Contact Support
If you can’t find the answer to your question then we have a great support team that is waiting to help you out with all your questions. You can click the button below to submit a support request.
- What’s New in Bible+ 6.0 for iOS
- Look Inside: Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
- Bible+ 6.0 Update for Kindle Fire
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Look Inside: Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- NIV Study Bible Notes on Bible+ 6.0 for Android
- Android Users. Something Big is Coming.
- Bible+ 6.0 Update for Android