iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse
You know about the resource guide in The Bible Study App and how it looks into the passage you’re studying. But, what if you just really want to dig deeper into just one Bible verse?
Tap and hold on a verse number and an option menu bar will pop up. From here you get the options Copy, Highlight, add a Note, Bookmark, Share, Guide, and More.
If you tap the “Guide” button you’ll get the resource guide “hits” from just that specific verse.
Try it out and let us know what you think.
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- Advanced Bible Study with The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Titles to Help you Study the Bible
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- How to use the NIDNTTE in The Bible Study App