iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse
You know about the resource guide in The Bible Study App and how it looks into the passage you’re studying. But, what if you just really want to dig deeper into just one Bible verse?
Tap and hold on a verse number and an option menu bar will pop up. From here you get the options Copy, Highlight, add a Note, Bookmark, Share, Guide, and More.
If you tap the “Guide” button you’ll get the resource guide “hits” from just that specific verse.
Try it out and let us know what you think.
- How to do a Word Study
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Building the Ultimate Study Bible
- 5 Benefits of WBC in the Bible Study App
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Top 5 Advantages of Windows Desktop
- Quick Tip: TDNT & HALOT Quick Dictionary Lookup
- Create Your Own Parallel Bible
- How to use a Concordance in the App