iOS Quicktip – resource guide on a verse
You know about the resource guide in The Bible Study App and how it looks into the passage you’re studying. But, what if you just really want to dig deeper into just one Bible verse?
Tap and hold on a verse number and an option menu bar will pop up. From here you get the options Copy, Highlight, add a Note, Bookmark, Share, Guide, and More.
If you tap the “Guide” button you’ll get the resource guide “hits” from just that specific verse.
Try it out and let us know what you think.
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- Advanced Bible Study with The Bible Study App
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Using the NA28 Apparatus as a Part of a Bible Study
- Creating Notes in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: The Complete Word Study Bible (CWSB)
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary