A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
The Holman Bible Atlas is a fantastic visual resource through which the reader can explore the world of the Bible.
This resource contains 140 full color maps key to biblical events. With the Bible Study App, you can zoom in on any image to get a closer look. Like this:
The Holman Bible Atlas also includes 140 full color photographs illustrating the land, sites, and archaeology of the biblical world:
The Holman Bible Atlas begins with an introduction to the geography of the biblical world emphasizing the major physical features of the Ancient Near East with special attention given to the geographical regions of Palestine.
There are also over 20 charts that give insight into the Biblical text:
With The Bible Study App, you can easily access the maps, charts, and pictures through the Table of Contents, by chapter, or Bible section.
Enhance your Bible Study with The Holman Bible Atlas, and more Maps, Atlases & Visual Guides on sale now through October 28th!
- 3 Ways to Get More Out of Quiet Time with Study Bible Notes
- Best New Bible Study Tool: Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- Look Inside: Harmony of the Gospels
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Digging into Church History
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- How to use the NIDNTTE in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture