A Look Inside the Holman Bible Atlas
The Holman Bible Atlas is a fantastic visual resource through which the reader can explore the world of the Bible.
This resource contains 140 full color maps key to biblical events. With the Bible Study App, you can zoom in on any image to get a closer look. Like this:
The Holman Bible Atlas also includes 140 full color photographs illustrating the land, sites, and archaeology of the biblical world:
The Holman Bible Atlas begins with an introduction to the geography of the biblical world emphasizing the major physical features of the Ancient Near East with special attention given to the geographical regions of Palestine.
There are also over 20 charts that give insight into the Biblical text:
With The Bible Study App, you can easily access the maps, charts, and pictures through the Table of Contents, by chapter, or Bible section.
Enhance your Bible Study with The Holman Bible Atlas, and more Maps, Atlases & Visual Guides on sale now through October 28th!
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- New Commentaries for Windows Desktop
- Maximize Interlinears and Gospel Harmonies on Your Desktop
- Create Your Own Parallel Bible
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- Look Inside: The Moody Bible Commentary