Thoughts of Thanks
What are you thankful for?
Drew – President and CEO
- The Bible and Jesus my savior
- My wife and family
- the privilege of publishing the Bible to help people spiritually
Molly – Content Craftsmen
- First thing on a cold Monday morning? I am thankful for flannel sheets and long hot showers
Elizabeth – Customer Support
- I’m thankful for my church family and the way they encourage me to use my gifts, love me even with my oddities, and challenge me to live a life of faithfulness.
- I’m thankful for my younger sister and how our friendship has grown in the last couple months.
Stephen – Chief Technology Officer
- Double imputation! My sins were imputed to Christ and his righteousness was imputed to me.
- My wife and kids
Chris – Developer
- God’s grace
- My family
Ben – Content Craftsman
- I am thankful for having people around me that love me, whether friends or family.
LaRosa – Content Craftsman
- my wife’s health (lots of health issues this year)
- being able to move to Spokane to work for such a great company & with a fantastic group of people
Joe – Quality Assurance
- My Wife and Kids
- My job here at OliveTree.
- For Jesus paying for my sins – for drawing me with cords of love.
Scott – User Interface
- The love and companionship of my wife and son
- God’s Grace. Time and again I’m amazed by his tender love and forgiveness in my life
Andrew – User Engagement
- God’s grace displayed in all facets of my life
- My beautiful wife and amazing kiddos