It’s Not Too Late!

Posted by on 01/08/2014 in:

Just because the New Year is already a week old doesn’t mean it’s too late to start a Bible reading plan! It doesn’t even have to be a year long. Plans vary in length from as short as 5 days to as long as a year. You can choose a reading plan on topics such as marriage or forgiveness or that examine books of the Bible or specific people found in scripture.

Here’s how you access them (screenshots on iOS):

Tap on the ‘My Stuff Icon and select Reading Plans.

Reading PLAN

At the bottom of the pre-installed Reading Plans tap on the ‘Get More Reading Plans’ button (internet connection required). You’ll now see a list of reading plans that are available to download.

Once you tap the install button the reading plan will be available to start. More reading plans will be available in the future so make and sure and check the downloadable reading plans from time to time.

• Dennis says:

Thanks- do you think in future maybe there can be smart reading plans with integrated commentary/themes etc..?

• Barrie Stephenson says:

Can I create my own reading plans and add them to my personal list?
    Also – how about the Morning Prayer Readings from the Church of England Lectionary (Common Worship)?

• Andrew says:

There’s not currently a way to create customs reading plans. However some people create a note in the split window and have made custom reading plans that way since the Notes detect verses and make them a hyperlink to that passage.

• Brian says:

I would also like to know if you can add your own plan? None of them are quite what I need, and would love create my own plan.

• Celia says:

Hi, Would like to start a reading plan but the “My Stuff” list does not have “Reading Plans” on it. Please let me know how I can access them. I have already tried sync.
    Thanks Celia

• Andrew says:

Celia,
      What type of device do you have The Bible Study App installed on? On some devices the ‘Reading Plans’ section is further down the list under ‘My Stuff’.

• Celia says:

Thanks Andrew – I have a Kindle Fire and have tried all the list under My Stuff but nothing appears to apply. Celia

• Andrew says:

Celia,
          Under ‘My Stuff’ (looks like a suitcase) if you scroll down, the second to last item should be ‘Reading Plans’. If this isn’t the case for you please drop us an email at support@olivetree.com and include as much information as you can. Thanks!

• Mello Lorier says:

Andrew:

Why not do a survey on Facebook and other socical media. How many users would like the possibility to create you own reading plans.
    You will be suprised how many users are waiting for such a feature. It will be a big improvement of the app.

• Andrew says:

I’m sure you’re right and that there would be a good amount of people who would like to do this and we definitely hope to have the ability to do this in the near future!

• A powerful antioxidant, it protyects your skin cell against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging by-products of the bodys metabolism.
    The shipping discount only applies to the games
    which ere featured specifically in the e-mail which arre listed
    below and only on orders placed before March 1st. In the Zangger, killing Accepts the loud snapping
    sound is a +5 Senna reputation fdom neutral to friendly.