Look Inside: The Expositors Bible Commentary
The Expositor’s Bible Commentary (Revised) is a comprehensive and succinct commentary that guides users to the text’s core meaning. It is a vital resource for every preacher, teacher, and student of the Bible.
In Olive Tree’s Bible Study App, the Expositors Bible Commentary comes to life! Verse references becomes hyperlinks, the split window allows you to read the Bible side-by-side with the commentary, and you can easily take notes and highlights within the text. Enhanced for use in the Resource Guide, let The Bible Study App simplify your study with the Expositor’s Bible Commentary.
See how this great commentary look in The Bible Study App:
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- Look Inside: The Moody Bible Commentary
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- Look Inside: NIV Word Study Bible
- ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament on Bible+ 6.0 for Android