How to Create a Parallel Bible in The Bible Study App
The Bible Study App has over 50 Bibles available in multiple languages and as result is used by millions of people all around the world. Once a Bible is downloaded to your device you don’t need an internet connection to read or study.
In the videos below you can see how to setup your own parallel Bible in the Bible Study App for easy translation comparison.
For Mobile Devices:
- 6 Reasons to use Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- A Basic and Solid Bible Study Library
- My Favorite Features of The Bible Study App
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 10
- 12 Days of Christmas – Day 5
- What’s in the 100 Million Synced Items?
- Three Tips for Mounce’s Dictionary to Enrich Your Bible Study
- Using the Complete Word Study Bible in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary in The Bible Study App