How to Create a Parallel Bible in The Bible Study App
The Bible Study App has over 50 Bibles available in multiple languages and as result is used by millions of people all around the world. Once a Bible is downloaded to your device you don’t need an internet connection to read or study.
In the videos below you can see how to setup your own parallel Bible in the Bible Study App for easy translation comparison.
For Mobile Devices:
- 5 Benefits of NICOT/NICNT in The Bible Study App
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Using the NA28 Apparatus as a Part of a Bible Study
- Learning How to Study the Bible
- What can you do with The Bible Study App?
- Get the Most out of your ESV with Strong’s
- Cross References in The Bible Study App
- Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes
- Enhanced for the Resource Guide: Bible Dictionaries & Encyclopedias