Look Inside: Understanding The Bible Commentary Series
We are pleased to announce an update to the Understanding The Bible Commentary Series for The Bible Study App. With two more volumes added to the Old Testament the entire series is now complete and consists of 36 volumes spanning the entire Old Testament and New Testament.
Each volume in the Understanding the Bible Commentary Series breaks down the barriers between the ancient and modern worlds so that the power and meaning of the biblical texts become transparent to contemporary readers. They present a careful section-by-section exposition of the biblical books with key terms and phrases highlighted and all Hebrew transliterated.
(screenshot below is of The Bible Study App on PC, click for larger view)
Notes at the close of each chapter provide additional textual and technical comments for those who want to dig deeper. A bibliography as well as Scripture and subject indexes are also included. Pastors, students, and Bible teachers will find in this series a commitment to accessibility without sacrificing serious scholarship.
Watch the video below to hear more about The Understanding The Bible Commentary series.
- Commentaries in The Bible Study App
- The Gospel Transformation Study Bible
- Look Inside: Case for Christ Study Bible
- Look Inside: The Evidence Bible
- Look Inside: The Apologetics Study Bible
- Look Inside: Expositors Bible Commentary
- Look Inside: The Complete Word Study Bible
- Look Inside: Introducing the New Testament
- Look Inside: ESV Study Bible
- Look Inside: Archaeological Study Bible