Two Great Features

Posted by on 02/27/2014 in:

Here are two of my favorite features of The Bible Study App!

What’s your favorite feature? Share in the comments below.

• Geri says:

It is not immediately obvious how you type in the address and make it a hyperlink.

• Andrew says:

Geri, The hyperlink is for scripture references not web addresses. The App detects when you’ve typed in a scripture reference and makes it a hyperlink to that passage.

• Teddy says:

Too many to list, split screen has to be my favorite since I can have two versions one in the OT and one in the NT

• Roy Hartzler says:

What’s an app? I have a computer. Do apps work on them?

• Jaosn says:

How about a Bible tagged with BDAG and HALOT?

• Andrew says:

If you have the BDAG or HALOT you can tap an English word in a Strong’s tagged Bible then tap Lookup and then tap the BDAG or HALOT to view the Lemma.
      An easier option would probably be to just have the BDAG or HALOT pulled up in the split window as a parallel Bible.

• Diane Santoriello says:

I use my app several times a day for devotions and study. My app is synced on my iPad and and iphone. I recently got a Kindle paperwhite. How to I sync that? I love the split screen and look at various commentaries. I mainly use the the Lutheran Study Bible and Haroer Collins. I keep losing the Orthodox Study Bible in my commentaries library and need to go back to purchased items and reinstall it. What is the issue.

Thanks for all that you do.

• Andrew says:

The Kindle Paperwhite does not have Android Apps like the Kind Fire or Kindle HDX, so The Bible Study App and other Android based apps aren’t available. As far as the issue you’re having with your Orthodox Study Bible; please send contact us at and include the email associated with your account along the issue you’re having and we’ll look into it.