Free Resource Friday
The SBL Greek New Testament is another great Free book to add to your study library!
The SBL Greek New Testament differs from the standard text in more than 540 variation units. The existence of an alternative critically edited text will help to remind readers of the Greek New Testament that the text-critical task is not finished. Moreover, by reminding readers of the continuing need to pay attention to the variant readings preserved in the textual tradition, it may also serve to draw attention to a fuller understanding of the goal of New Testament textual criticism: both identifying the earliest text and also studying all the variant readings for the light they shed on how particular individuals and faith communities adopted, used, and sometimes altered the texts that they read, studied, and transmitted.
Find this title in the in-app store of the Bible Study App or go here for download instructions.
- Look Inside: God’s Word Translation
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
- Using the NA28 Apparatus as a Part of a Bible Study
- Look Inside: NA28 Greek New Testament
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- Free Resource Friday
- Palm Sunday
- What does Amen mean?
- What is a Strong’s Tagged Bible?