Sneak Peek: Archaeological Study Bible Notes
One of the great things about our upcoming 5.9 iOS release is how The Bible Study App will be better able to layout text in ways that we could not before. We wanted to show you a few examples of this using the Archaeological Study Bible Notes. (Screenshots taken from an iPad 2. Click for a larger view.)
Compare the Study Notes in the Resource Guide in the Split Screen
On the current iOS 5.5.4 App, The Archaeological Study Bible Notes require the entire width to display the images, and that the text cannot flow around the images. In the new iOS 5.9 App, note how the caption actually looks like a proper caption, and the text flows around the images as intended.
Compare the Study Notes in Full Screen
Text display is just one of the many advantages to this future app update. Make sure you have our latest iOS update that paves the way for this future update by clicking the link App Store graphic below:
- 5 Benefits of NICOT/NICNT in The Bible Study App
- What’s New in Bible+ 6.0 for iOS
- 5 Benefits of Using the WBC in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- A Letter from our Vice President
- 5.9 Update Now Available for iOS!
- The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App