Look Inside: Case for Christ Study Bible
Based on the NIV translation, The Case for Christ Study Bible Notes is an engaging, informative resource that motivates seekers, skeptics, and long-time Christians to investigate for themselves the Bible’s most compelling claims: the existence of a compassionate God and the promise of eternal life through His Son, Jesus.
Watch the video below to see how this title looks in The Bible Study App.
- Look Inside: Thompson Chain Reference System
- Three Ways to use the Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity
- Look Inside: Expositors Bible Commentary
- What The NIDB Is and How It Has Helped Me
- 3 Ways to Get More Out of Quiet Time with Study Bible Notes
- Best New Bible Study Tool: Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- Family Devotions Made Easy
- How to use the NIDNTTE in The Bible Study App
- Enhanced Maps: ESV Bible Atlas
- How to Use the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible