Bible Concordances in The Bible Study App
A Bible Concordance is an alphabetical list that shows where specific words appear in the Bible.
In The Bible Study App you can use a concordance as a standalone resource or access it by looking up a word in the Bible text you’re reading.
Watch the video below to see how they work in the App!
- Look Inside: Thompson Chain Reference System
- Three Ways to use the Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity
- Look Inside: Expositors Bible Commentary
- What The NIDB Is and How It Has Helped Me
- Best New Bible Study Tool: Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- How to use the NIDNTTE in The Bible Study App
- Enhanced Maps: ESV Bible Atlas
- How to Use the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament