Bible Concordances in The Bible Study App
A Bible Concordance is an alphabetical list that shows where specific words appear in the Bible.
In The Bible Study App you can use a concordance as a standalone resource or access it by looking up a word in the Bible text you’re reading.
Watch the video below to see how they work in the App!
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- Look Inside: The Moody Bible Commentary
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- Look Inside: NIV Word Study Bible
- ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament on Bible+ 6.0 for Android