Bible Concordances in The Bible Study App
A Bible Concordance is an alphabetical list that shows where specific words appear in the Bible.
In The Bible Study App you can use a concordance as a standalone resource or access it by looking up a word in the Bible text you’re reading.
Watch the video below to see how they work in the App!
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Enhanced Maps: ESV Bible Atlas
- Look Inside: Thompson Chain Reference System
- Introducing Olive Tree Cross References
- Look Inside: Reformed Expository Commentary
- Improve Your Word Studies with Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures
- Look Inside: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
- Look Inside: Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary