Bible Concordances in The Bible Study App
A Bible Concordance is an alphabetical list that shows where specific words appear in the Bible.
In The Bible Study App you can use a concordance as a standalone resource or access it by looking up a word in the Bible text you’re reading.
Watch the video below to see how they work in the App!
- How to Use the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Look Inside: NLT Study Bible
- Look Inside: ESV Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- Look Inside: Understanding The Bible Commentary Series
- Bibles tagged with Strong’s numbers
- Look Inside: ESV Bible Atlas
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary
- New Title: Astonished by Mike Erre