Windows Store App Update!
We’ve excited to announce a major update to our Windows Store App!
There are several ways that we’ve updated the Windows Store App experience.
To name a few:
- Multi-verse notes/highlights. The app now detects that whole verse(s) are selected and creates the annotation as book-chapter-verse instead of word-based.
- Mass-annotation management.
- Select multiple annotations/categories and delete all of them
- Drag & drop selected items to another subcategory to move them.
- The drag & drop works well when the destination is a sibling of the annotation/category, but there is also a “Move To” menu on selection to easily move annotations/categories anywhere.
- Tagging annotations works a lot like the To/CC/BCC fields in modern email interfaces. That is, typing shows suggestions of existing ones along with the ability to create & use a new one.
- Better control of removing highlights from the text – rather than simply a “Remove all” (that are included in the selected text) it is possible to remove individual highlights.
This update also includes:
- Lookup selected text/word
- Option to always scroll vertically
- Finished the layout of Resource Guide, specifically how cross-references are handled.
- Lots of squished bugs!
- Many tweaks/enhancements/fixes based on reading user reviews over the last few months.
You can get the Windows Store App update for The Bible Study App by clicking the icon below. If you like the update, leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it!