The Voice Bible in The Bible Study App
The Voice Bible is a faithful dynamic equivalent translation that reads like a story with all the truth and wisdom of God’s Word. Through a collaboration of more than 120 biblical scholars, pastors, writers, musicians, poets, and artists, The Voice recaptures the passion, grit, humor, and beauty that is often lost in the translation process. The result is a retelling of the story of the Bible in a form as fluid as modern literary works, yet remaining painstakingly true to the original manuscripts.
Information added to help contemporary readers understand what the original readers would have known intuitively
Commentary notes include cultural, historical, theological, or devotional thoughts
Screenplay format, ideal for public readings and group studies
Here’s a video from publisher Thomas Nelson to give an example of The Voice in Luke 11:
Now through June 30th you can get The Voice Bible for 30% off the regular price.
- Create Your Own Parallel Bible
- How to use a Concordance in the App
- How to Use God’s Commentary on Scripture
- Who was St. Patrick really?
- How I Commune with God on my Morning Commute
- 3 Ways to Get More Out of Quiet Time with Study Bible Notes
- Look Inside: Harmony of the Gospels
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- How to Study the Bible This Year
- 5 questions to ask when choosing a Bible reading plan