Look Inside: Understanding The Bible Commentary Series
The Understanding The Bible Commentary Series is now complete and consists of 36 volumes spanning the entire Old Testament and New Testament.
Each volume in the Understanding the Bible Commentary Series breaks down the barriers between the ancient and modern worlds so that the power and meaning of the biblical texts become transparent to contemporary readers. They present a careful section-by-section exposition of the biblical books with key terms and phrases highlighted and all Hebrew transliterated.
(screenshot below is of The Bible Study App on PC, click for larger view)
Notes at the close of each chapter provide additional textual and technical comments for those who want to dig deeper. A bibliography as well as Scripture and subject indexes are also included. Pastors, students, and Bible teachers will find in this series a commitment to accessibility without sacrificing serious scholarship.
Watch the video below to hear more about The Understanding The Bible Commentary series.
- Three Ways to use the Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity
- Look Inside: Expositors Bible Commentary
- What The NIDB Is and How It Has Helped Me
- Best New Bible Study Tool: Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- 6 Reasons to use Preaching the Word in The Bible Study App
- How to use the NIDNTTE in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture
- Enhanced Maps: ESV Bible Atlas
- How to Use the New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible
- Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes