Look Inside: Understanding The Bible Commentary Series
The Understanding The Bible Commentary Series is now complete and consists of 36 volumes spanning the entire Old Testament and New Testament.
Each volume in the Understanding the Bible Commentary Series breaks down the barriers between the ancient and modern worlds so that the power and meaning of the biblical texts become transparent to contemporary readers. They present a careful section-by-section exposition of the biblical books with key terms and phrases highlighted and all Hebrew transliterated.
(screenshot below is of The Bible Study App on PC, click for larger view)
Notes at the close of each chapter provide additional textual and technical comments for those who want to dig deeper. A bibliography as well as Scripture and subject indexes are also included. Pastors, students, and Bible teachers will find in this series a commitment to accessibility without sacrificing serious scholarship.
Watch the video below to hear more about The Understanding The Bible Commentary series.
- Improve Your Word Studies with Vine’s New Testament Word Pictures
- Look Inside: Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture
- 6 Reasons to use Preaching the Word in Bible+
- Look Inside: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
- Look Inside: Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
- Building the Ultimate Study Bible
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series