Look Inside: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
One of the great things about this our latest iOS 5.9 app update is how The Bible Study App will be better able to layout text in ways that we could not before. We wanted to show you a few examples of this using the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (BECNT). (Screenshots taken from an iPad 2. Click for a larger view.)
Compare the Introduction to 1 Corinthians
Previous iOS App 5.5.4 Current iOS App 5.9
Notice how the introduction text can now be displayed in the gray box to notate the 1 Corinthians Introduction (a feature mentioned in the commentary series preface).
Compare the Translation Text
Current iOS App 5.5.4 Future iOS App 5.9
Notice the author’s translation of the text is in a different font type than the exposition text.
Check out the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (BECNT) and other titles that demonstrate the beautiful new layout with the latest update.
If you haven’t already done so, you can update to the latest iOS 5.9 version by clicking the link App Store graphic below:
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Bible+ 6.0 for Windows Desktop is Here!
- Bible+ 6.0 for Windows Coming July 20
- Coming Soon: Bible+ 6.0 for Windows Desktop
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- Look Inside: The Moody Bible Commentary