Look Inside: NIV Study Bible Notes
One of the great things about our new iOS 5.9 release is how The Bible Study App will be better able to layout text in ways that we could not before. Here are some examples from the NIV Study Bible Notes. (Screenshots taken from an iPad 2. Click images for a larger view.)
With iOS 5.9 all charts are now actual text, and as with other verse references in the App, verse references now become hyperlinks that you can tap and see the verse without having to leave your place in the Bible text and the NIV Study Bible notes.
Secondly, the NIV Study Bible Notes used to require the entire width to display the images, and that the text cannot flow around the images. In the new iOS 5.9 App, note how text flows around the images as intended.
These are just two examples of how the iOS 5.9 update dramatically improves the layout of the NIV Study Bible notes.
Check out the NIV Study Bible notes and other titles that demonstrate the beautiful new layout with the latest update.
If you haven’t already done so, you can update to the latest iOS 5.9 version by clicking the link App Store graphic below:
- Look Inside: Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
- Explore the NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Look Inside: Open Your Bible Commentary
- Quick Tip: Using TWOT in the Bible Study App
- Introducing the IVP Dictionary Series
- Look Inside: The Preacher’s Commentary Series
- Look Inside: Courson’s Application Commentary
- Look Inside: The Moody Bible Commentary
- 5 Ways Bible+ 6.0 Android Titles are Different
- Look Inside: NIV Word Study Bible