Advanced Bible Study with The Bible Study App
Have you ever thought about preaching or leading a Bible study from your iPad or mobile device? What about preparing a study on that same device? If the answer is yes, then this is a video you’ll want to watch.
In this video Olive Tree employee LaRosa Johnson shows you how to use the Olive Tree Bible Study app to do, what he likes to call, advanced Bible study. LaRosa will walk you through the steps of studying the Bible and taking notes using the same steps that he uses when he is getting ready to preach a sermon. After watching this video you’ll be equipped with the tools you need to do in-depth Bible study using the Bible Study app, whether you’re preaching or doing it for personal study.
- Look Inside: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Using the NA28 in The Bible Study App
- Look Inside: The Complete Word Study Bible (CWSB)
- Look Inside: New Bible Commentary & Dictionary
- Bible Maps & Atlases in The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Features of The Bible Study App
- My Favorite Three Bible Study methods
- A Well-Rounded Bible Study Library
- Get the Most out of your ESV with Strong’s
- 6 Reasons to use Commentaries in The Bible Study App