Bible Reading Plans for 2017

Posted by on 12/28/2016 in: ,

Tablet pc looking like ipad mini on table with coffee cup

The New Year is a great time to start a Bible reading plan!

Every year we start out with the best intentions to eat better, exercise and feed ourselves spiritually, yet without out a plan and some level of accountability our best intentions often run out of steam. While the Olive Tree Bible App can’t help you with diet and exercise, it can help you start a new spiritual habit of regularly being in the Word.

In the app you’ll find a variety of reading plans that are as short as a week and as long as two years. With a variety of topics and structures, a reading plan in the Bible App is a great way to dive into the word on a regular basis. There’s also no reason to feel guilty if you miss a day or two as our reading plans are setup to allow you to go at your own pace.

Of all the goals you can set for 2017 this is one that you can make and keep!

Click the link below for step by step instructions for your device!

• Kway says:

• Rich Asper says:

It would also be nice if there were reading plans with no time limitations (whole bible in a year, two years, etc.). Just give an order for reading (like a chronological order) and let people take it at their own pace and at their chosen depth. Life happens and sometimes you have to skip a day; time limitations can turn what should be a fulfilling experience into a chore.

• Ian says:

Love that idea! The “assembling of ourselves together” doesn’t always mean face to face does it? 🙂

• Ian says:

Oh dear…. I used the wrong expression marks and it deleted half of my last post… try again:

“I really like the reading plans, but I think it would be nice to be able to create our own reading plans (and share with each others)”

• Dr.al says:

Dear Sirs: I am not able to go to the Bible reading plans! Also I have been unable to access the Reformation Bible study notes or the King James Bible study notes by Joel Berkeley! Can you please advise? Thank you , god bless all Herrington Psalm 34

• Jack says:

This is my 3rd year in a row that I’ll be reading through the bible. I’ve chosen an OT/NT chronological reading plan this year featuring the NLT. Last year, I read through the Beginning to End plan with the NIV and the previous year, I worked through the Chronological plan with the ESV.

These are great plans. They keep the reader focused on God’s word and keeps the word alive with the daily readings.

Reading the bible now is a habit for me, so I’d miss it if I didn’t have a reading plan to keep me on track.

• Peter says:

I echo the thoughts regarding the custom reading plans. Even if it is technically difficult, at least leave some hooks so it is *possible*!