Right now the Zondervan Exegetical Commentaries on the New Testament and Old Testament are steeply discounted.
If you identify with one or more of these statements, this commentary series is for you:
- You want help interpreting the words of Scripture without getting bogged down in scholarly issues that seem irrelevant to the life of the church.
- You would like to see a visual representation (a graphical display) of the flow of thought in each passage.
- You’d also like expert guidance from solid evangelical scholars. Preferably, you’d like guidance from those who set out to explain the meaning of the original text in the clearest way possible, helping you navigate through the main interpretive issues.
- You’ve taken Greek! You love commentaries that help you apply what you have learned without assuming you are a well-trained scholar.
- It would be useful to see a concise, one- or two- sentence statement of what the commentator thinks the main point of each passage is.
- You want to benefit from the results of the latest and best scholarly studies and historical information. These will help to illuminate the meaning of the text.
- You would find it useful to see a brief summary of the key theological insights that can be gleaned from each passage. Then, you would also appreciate some discussion of the relevance of these for Christians today.
If you related to one of those statements, you should definitely check out Zondervan Exegetical Commentaries. See them all here.