How To: Cross References

Posted by on 12/31/2017 in: ,

IT’S EASY

The best way to understand a passage of Scripture is to read other passages of Scripture related to it. Learn more about cross references in this short video!

CHEAP CROSS REFERENCE PACKS

It’s our BIGGEST sale of the year. During the 12 Days of Christmas, we heavily discount all the best resources on our store. So, take a look at our cross references now before the 12 days are up! Visit our website here.

• Dan McCarter says:

I am not sure why my app on Mac OS does not have the nifty icons that are always shown in these videos

• Cierra Klatt says:

Hey, Dan! Just wanted to let you know that this is because we have significantly more users on iPad, iPhone, and Android. The last year we worked really hard to improve our app on these platforms. We still have things in the works for our Windows and Mac users, though!

• dr gilberry says:

Would have been better to NOT include distracting “music” in the background … or IF you have to have it in the video, at least DROP THE VOLUME so as not to be distracted and not focus on the message … ALSO, don’t know why most all websites these days appear to be geared toward idiots … TOO MANY ADS, NAV BARS AT TOP AND BOTTOM AND “SHARE” BUTTONS THAT TAKE UP SCREEN REAL ESTATE. Web developers get a clue will you? When I have all these pop-ups asking to “opt-in” for whatever, I leave and not return. needless to say, I don’t view too many sites because most all sites are just in it for $$$. SO SAD! Think Jesus approves? WHO ARE YOU SERVING?? Think about it …

• Jim Adams says:

Wow, pretty motivated Dr. Gilberry. I don’t have a bone to pick one way or the other on what you are pointing out. All I say is if you don’t like the way a site operates you can simply avoid it. No need to try to go out of your way to persuade others to join you. Let them decide for themselves. Oh, one more thing. Make no mistake…if sites don’t operate as a business they won’t survive. It’s OK for Christian businesses to use standard legal and moral business practices and make a profit.

• Jeff says:

Thanks for usefull info, the free bibles, reader, and the cross reference app.

• Edgar Rodriguez says:

Olive tree is a very important and very complete app that gives us the opportunity to study important issues, I imagine that like me there should be many people who deserian that I was also in Spanish, I hope they can work in that part would be very important for the Christian community in Spanish … happy new year, God bless you greatly.
    Edgar Rodriguez